Now accepting applications for “visionary” Designers, Makers, Fibre Artists and Artisans to join our very exciting Fibre Studio & Gallery, opening this summer at the new Townsite Market in Powell River!! If you embrace a vision that embraces the ‘slow cloth/couture’ movement, we would like to hear from you!
eunoia application – click here to download
Contact us if you have any questions!
eunoia fibre studio & gallery embraces ‘beautiful thinking’ in every piece of its slow fashion design options by offering harmony, originality and sustainability in its choice of clothing and accessories.
At eunoia, we are committed to using local, natural, regenerative and found textiles and materials, and we encourage a new relationship with your ‘chosen second skin’. Discover the story, behind the clothes and accessories you chose for yourself and your home.
Our vision is in promotion of:
- slow clothes, altered couture
- creative, economical, personal, unique & planet (Earth) -friendly clothing & home accessories
- harmony, originality and sustainability in our choice of clothing.
- rediscovery of our relations with our clothing
- the narrative behind our clothes
- local, natural, found and regenerative fibres and textiles
- education – consciousness-raising re: clothing industry, textile waste, human and environmental impact, Workshops: Make Do and Mend, Nuno Felting, Boro , Sewing Skills, Dying, Surface Design, Embellishment
Keeping clothing out of the Landfill, one ‘clo’ at a time!